Applications to Enactus Warwick are now open!
- Ability to monitor the project and identify issues associated with it
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Graphic designing skills
- Organisational and planning skills – meeting deadlines
- Problem-solving skills – to ensure it meets Enactus criteria
- Brainstorm ideas to make the project self-sustainable
- Attending social enterprise meetings
All responsibilities of a team member and :
- Assure the stability of the project and the good organisation of the team.
- Responsible for communicating with the Operations team in India on a regular basis
- Ensuring each team member have a specific purpose and task.
- Consistently measuring and updating the impact and empowerment figures of the project
- Respect the code of conduct of Enactus Warwick.
- Supervising the running of the project here in the UK
- Constantly updating the social enterprise director, the project partners, and the alumni.
- Responsible for applying for Individual Topic Competitions for the project in assistance with the Finance Director
- Sustaining the relations with the Business advisors along with the Corporate Relations and Engagement Director in order to improve the project.
Strategic Development & Analytics (SD&A)
- Collect metrics for current teams matching their selected metrics
- Measure the impact of past projects matching the developed metrics (to the best of the team’s ability)
- Create a report for EY about the impact of Enactus Warwick Consulting portfolio
- Create a solution for archiving and searching for Enactus Warwick Consulting best practices (e.g. a database archive of case studies), as based on the impact metrics
- Improving the framework, solving any potential problems that may arise from its
- Implementation, ensuring that the framework is kept up to date
- Extensive autonomy in directing the design and usage of both the metrics and the archival/knowledge transfer solution
- Coordinates and directs the activities of the team in the same manner as any other Enactus Warwick Consulting TL
- Establishes and facilitates the use of effective collaboration tools (communications,file sharing etc.)
- Manages tasks and deadlines, designs timelines
- Assists Team Members with any issues related to their personal workload
- Ensures effective sharing, facilitation and development of the ideas the TMs havefor the execution of the project
- Responsible for consulting the Exec/EY mentor/Director in face of challenges
- Ultimately responsible for the Team to deliver tangible progress within the timeconstraints
- Responsible for finalising the skill requirements and profile of the team, part of the finalselection of the IM Team Members
- Works tightly in cooperation with
- Enactus Warwick Consulting Exec (especially the director)
- The assigned EY mentor
- Ideal characteristics:
- Strong interest in operational strategy
- Extensive quantitative skills, experience from databases/equivalent a definite plus
- Desire to get creative
- Leadership skills
- Strong understanding of the Enactus Warwick Consulting project structure and nature of impact
Among the duties of being on the fundraising team at Enactus Warwick are the following:
- Plan the fundraising events sufficiently in advance, facilitating effective planning before the operating academic year.
- Come up with innovative and functioning fundraising events to raise funds in a sustainable matter.
- Reach out to different societies and set up pop-up stalls for fundraising.