Enactus Warwick recruits the brightest and most ambitious students to give them the opportunity to excel towards a social goal. We’re a leading society on campus for social impact through our high-quality projects and experience. Students undertake an intense commitment to our projects towards a bigger vision of how we want our world to be.
Our culture is genuinely social, supportive and collaborative. We all get together every few weeks to celebrate project successes, resolve project challenges, learn from each other and have fun.
Our team sets the bar high. Our people drive our projects.
During the application process, you’ll stand out if you:
- Are a strong, effective communicator with all kinds of people.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to craft and sustain positive, productive relationships.
- Thrive on early responsibility and are proactive and driven to succeed.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to teamwork and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Are flexible and adaptable.
We’ll support you even before day one, so if you have any questions feel free to message, email or talk to us in person whenever you get the chance.
If you are interested in starting your own project with us, send us a message!